Menu 5/3 - 5/9

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photobucket
With the weather getting hotter (and more humid), I'm trying to work in some more dinners that don't require me to turn on the oven.  It's fun breaking out the summer recipes again! 

Monday--Tomatillo and Chicken Tostadas  (These were easy to make and enjoyed by the whole family)

Tuesday--Chicken and Potato Curry (new)

Wednesday--Greek Lemon and Orzo Soup (new)

Thursday--Breakfast:  German Pancakes


Dinner:  Chicken Pasta Salad (a family favorite)


Friday--Breakfast:  Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins



Dinner:  Church Potluck  (I'm bringing Easy Breadsticks and Crazy Craisin Cookies)

Saturday--Leftovers

Sunday--Turkey Wafflewiches (the requested birthday meal of my 15-year-old son)


Dessert:  Peanut Butter Pie









Click here to see lots of other weekly menu ideas!

3 comments:

Amanda @ Mommy's Idea Book May 3, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

That chicken pasta salad looks awesome. I almost always have all those ingredients on hand too. I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for the recipe.

ToyLady May 3, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

We're not big fans of tostadas - don't care for the crunchy shell (go figure!), but I wonder . . . do you suppose that wonderful-sounding topping could be used as more of a filling for burritos?

And the waffle sandwiches? They sound GREAT!

Anonymous,  May 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I agree, the pasta salad looks delish.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP