Beep...Beep....Beep....

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I interrupt these regularly scheduled recipes to bring you a  message of questionable importance...

1.  I went back and added pictures to my FAQ post and I just have to say that to see the look on my son's face in our Christmas pajama picture is totally worth the click.  :)


2. I added a 5-star rating system to my posts. After you try a recipe, you can go back and mark what you thought of it...for better or worse. 
Beep...beep...beep...

Back to business as usual...




This is me getting back to business (not that I usually look quite this goofy when I walk the dog though)

3 comments:

Kim January 12, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

Ha ha! Love the look on your son's face in the pj shot. Priceless!

Mandy January 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

Is that you walking the dog? OMG, you are beautiful and adorable! And you're amazing - you look fabulous. You have five kids and make the time to blog, share photos and recipes! Geez, none of us can compare to you! But keep up the great work! I really love your site and all your great recipes!

Mandy

www.learn-laugh-cook.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP