Christmas Week Menu

Sunday, December 18, 2011


This week's menu is filled with some of my easiest meals, then on Christmas Day we're having our traditional Christmas in Bethlehem menu.   If you're planning on making pies this week, you may want to check out my pie crust tutorial on how to make the perfect crust!  Merry Christmas! 

Monday--Chicken Parmesan in the Crockpot--

Tuesday--Asian Quinoa Chicken Stir-Fry


Wednesday--Walking Tacos


Thursday--Tomato -Basil-Parmesan Soup in the Crockpot

Friday--Thai Chicken Pasta



Saturday--Roast in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, sweet potato rolls,
red velvet cupcakes

Christmas Eve late-night wrapping party food:
Avocado-Pomegranate Dip

Easy Turtle Bites




Sunday (Christmas Day)

Cinnamon Twists--Christmas breakfast! 


Christmas in Bethlehem: 
Middle Eastern Lentil Soup
, Flatbread, Greek Salad, Baklava


This meal has been a meaningful part of our Christmas traditions the last couple of years and it's something now that is looked forward to with anticipation by the entire family. 

Christmas Afternoon Fun for the Kids (I'll let the kids choose):

Gingerbread Nativity


Reindeer Cupcakes

Melting Snowman Cookies

Cream Cheese Snowman Cookies

Merry Christmas!

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!




2 comments:

Coleens Recipes December 19, 2011 at 4:40 AM  

Can I come over for dinner on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday? Oh yum!!!

Vomail January 21, 2017 at 4:41 AM  

Your Christmas menu is really awesome. For our Christmas menu we had tried new dishes made by my mom and grand mom. They both arranged incredible food with help of Nom Video Sharing. They have been using this video app from last few months and very happy with its use.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP